As well as representing our clients in the energy sector disputes, especially in the fields of oil, fuel (in particular bunkering), natural gas, electricity, nuclear power, renewable fuel, and other forms of energy, we provide legal consultancy services and assist our clients with administrative matters, including license applications to the EMRA (Energy Market Regulatory Authority).
We are proud to be in a position to guide both our domestic and international energy clients through the complicated, intersecting grids of the industry, owing to our experience that extends from resource exploration, production, processing, trading, haulage and shipping to sale.
– Structuring and drafting of exploration and production joint ventures commodity sales contracts, including gas and power sales, haulage and swap agreements
– Advising on the energy markets and regulations, including the National Electricity Rules and the Wholesale Electricity Market Rules
– Advising on the power, gas and emissions markets, including market participation, market rules, hedging arrangements, trading documentation and financial services licensing
– Third-party access arrangements for electricity and gas networks
– Representation in price revision negotiations and arbitrations.