Our firm provides shipowners, charterers, cargo interests, bunker suppliers and bunker traders, private corporations, investors, state-owned enterprises, and states with a sophisticated International Arbitration Practice capable of resolving disputes that straddle borders, corporate structures, jurisdictions, cultures, political systems, and treaties.
We represent clients through a dispute’s life-cycle: from drafting dispute resolution clauses, through arbitration, to arbitration-related litigation, such as pre-award court and bailiff’s procedures and enforcement actions.
Our team is well-equipped to assist clients in their Turkey-related disputes and advise Turkish entities in their offshore disputes.
– Domestic and international commercial and maritime arbitrations
– Ad-hoc and institutional proceedings
– Arbitration-related litigation
– Investment treaty arbitration
– Multi-jurisdictional disputes
– Private international law
– Enforcement of foreign arbitration awards in Turkey