Our employment/labor law practice focuses on consultancy services, assistance with compliance and bureaucratic matters and handling complex employment litigation cases for clients operating in our firm’s core sectors of activity.
We frequently perform vessel arrest to seek swift recovery of unpaid seafarer wages/benefits or compensation in cases of accidents involving death or personal injury.
We additionally provide professional services to non-Turkish citizens for obtaining work permits.
– Drafting/Reviewing employment contracts
– Advising on day-to-day employment matters and compliance with labor regulations
– Representing clients in mediation and litigation proceedings
– Work Permit applications and advisory services for non-Turkish citizens
– Vessel arrest for recovery of seafarer claims