To secure their rights and receivables, we assist and advise our clients on both ends of the equation, on restructuring, insolvency and concordat procedures. We also represent clients in the court proceedings to object to the court or administrative decisions in the course of the relevant procedures.
We are frequently involved in the company liquidation, restructuring, reorganization, closure, and cancellation of trusteeship and registration of receivables procedures.
- Formal insolvency proceedings
- Financial restructuring, including emergency capital raises
- Out-of-court solutions
- Acquisitions, carve-outs
- Directors’ responsibility cases
- Restructuring, insolvency and concordat litigation
- Asset-tracing and fraud investigations
- Bankruptcy applications
- Representation of the debtors or other parties which exercise the rights of the latter, to protect and exercise the debtor’s rights in bankruptcy
- Acting as the court-appointed bankruptcy administrator
- Representing bankruptcy administration and liquidators
- Assisting companies with optimizing corporate systems and governance during the reorganization phase
- Representing clients in litigation and/or arbitration during bankruptcy
- Concordat applications and concordat process management