Tufekci Law Firm provides shipowners, chartererers, cargo interests, bunker suppliers and bunker traders, private corporations, investors, state-owned enterprises, and states a sophisticated International Arbitration Practice capable of resolving disputes that straddle borders, corporate structures, jurisdictions, cultures, political systems, and treaties.
Tufekci Law Firm represents clients through a dispute’s life-cycle: from drafting dispute resolution clauses, through arbitration, to arbitration-related litigation, such as pre-arbitration attachment and enforcement actions.
Tufekci Law Firm are particularly well-placed to assist clients in their Turkey-related disputes, and advising Turkish entities in their offshore disputes.
- Domestic and international commercial and maritime arbitrations
- Ad hoc and institutional proceedings
- Arbitration-related litigation
- Investment treaty arbitration
- Multi-jurisdictional disputes
- Private international law
- Enforcement of Foreign Arbitration Awards under Turkish Law